View Single Post
Old June 17, 2020, 12:11 PM
Cricket Savant

Anyway, I did not come in peace or in need, but just like always I have smarmy ulterior motive. Came to advertise my profile:

https://www.upwork.com/fl/creativewr...84851352698994

Yes, turns out I have a gift for article writing having first gotten started on Banglacricket and then ESPNcricinfo. I firmly believe God has a plan for us. All those reams and reams of slushpile in NYTimes Opinion to Economist or not getting job in Cricinfo has paved my way for a perfect opportunity. Because had I got approved there I would not get chance to freely express myself by choosing diverse and random topic which befits my personality.

Speaking of polymath interests as I flatter myself if any of you need a ghostwritten or spun article on any topic be it:
  • nuclear fission
  • skin care
  • wine tasting
  • excavation construction
  • SaaS marketing
  • Formula 1, etc

I will be sure to give you my Lamborghini service. Profession is different and I can't get away being the arrogant jerk that sometimes I come across here so be sure to count on me for not only the highest quality in terms of craftsmanship, but SERVICE.

(I actually wrote a great piece on Lewis Hamilton's biography which will be featured on a GOAT podcast soon. Will keep you updated.)

As you can tell by these smattering of topics, it fits my taste well. This is really a dream opportunity and I would welcome your prayers and luck.

Some people built house with their earnings there ...LOL!

Yes, I will not a know a technical topic beforehand, but I WILL research and deliver the best product on deadline adding the trademark "Zeeshan" touch.

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles