View Single Post
Old October 30, 2021, 03:39 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Hi, SS nice seeing you here. Yes you have to and you should report any gains or loss to IRS.

Actually I didn't understand myself completely either. I realized I am a lot lot more conservative than I thought I was.

I feel very lucky and blessed to be where I am today in terms of my career and finances but I am no where close to where I should have been given the how long I have been doing this (since pre teen).

Anyways I don't follow most alt coin besides the big ones. Bitcoin and Ethereum. those are my major holding. BTC actually became a decent amount for me - i had gotten in at 7K and added more at 19K and some more at 30k. NOt adding anymore, actually looking to sell soon.
Ethereum got in at 350 then added at 1800.

There is no magic. Just persistance and patience, some gut to withstand volatility and downmarket and a bit of luck - and it's almost guranteed to make money i believe. We literally just experiencing one of the greatest Bull market in history. And now a social media/virality and gamification of the market/crypto has entered the equation and you gotta change your thinking slightly - those old dividend income tactics aren't simply good enough. You will be left behind.