View Single Post
Old September 27, 2023, 06:26 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
I like this interviewer and it's a nice setting. But I didn't get anything crazy here. To take shakibs example, we should do what's best for the team and the country. Now is taking tamim in 15 make bd a stronger side or weaker ? He wasn't considered in place of some extraordinary player. Mahmudullah and mahedi made it just like that.

Yes I don't approve of tamims immature tantrum and I think he needs a lot of mental help. But I equally don't think he is being handled rightly here. He feels everyone is out to get him and that's why trying to get publics support and sympathy in desperation.

Shakib is a very smart guy. But he didn't convince me that part of this is not personal. He should be more kind and supportive here and not be so ruthless.
when I watched the interview, there were so many contradiction this guy made. I mean bro if you're gonna get on national TV and lie, atleast well prepare your lies lol.

Tamim is an idiot for letting them get to him. Tamim is one of those Mashrafee type of person, likes to be always Real with everything. Shakib on the other hand is a business man and knows his way around with words.

All these could have been avoided (atleast till the end of WC) if Tamim STFU during journalist interviews pre/post match about his fitness.