View Single Post
Old August 23, 2005, 05:00 AM
First Class Cricketer

Dear friends,

I feel sory, as i cundt mek my points clear 2 u all. I agree, we all love BD, but my complain was all of us don't believe in our own ability. we mek laugh on our own team. For example, few days ago, som1 said, this Srilanka tour will bring us down 2 the earth. May b, we will loose all the matches, but if we keep thinking like that we r never going 2 win. Even after scoring a duck in the first match, som ppl said, he doesnt deserve to b in Asia 11. he was given a chance, he wasted it. So, wat the great hav done shewag, afridi, youhana. how well did afridi do???? Som will say, afridi is much better than Ash. Well, as an alrounder, yes. as a batsman, dont u think Ash is better?

Zunaid, being a official of this forum, u made a joke of me, copying my words in som sort of comic fonts. At least, u sud understand , i was saying positive things of our team. This is the sort of mentality, i am against of.

I said, if it's our team's responsibility to perform well, its our responsibility to giv them proper support. Agree, we hav lot of support. But, do we really hav the confidence we need?

I just tried to point, we sud keep believing we can do better, BD will not beat AUS regularly, but if they try there is always a chance of good fight.

By saying "The decision is yours?" i tried 2 mean, It's a time 2 think wat I hav said, and decide wheather we sud hav confidence on our own team, or we keep thinking we never can b good.