View Single Post
Old October 3, 2005, 04:19 PM
ODI Cricketer

So i guess now my friends in this msg board who are expressing their dissatisfaction about Bashar's "financial' comment will play for Bangladesh without getting any money. i mean they will be willing to be a "charity" player in the the rest of their lives if they are given a chance. !!!!!!!!!!

Quite surprising!!!! wonder why bangladesh is still one of the poorest nation in the planet when she got so many selfless, patriots who are willing to work for free.............

now .... for any job that you will do if you are not paid enough you will look for something else that and at the same time you will work with ethics and dignity to give service back to the company to earn those money. Now if you are not satisfied with the working condition then you will leave the job. if your employer is not satisfiesd he will look for somebody else.

Now if bashar is not happy with his salary or any gross misconception he has he can very well try to find another job (playing cricket for other country I guess in this case) but since thats simply is not possible and his employee is not sacking him then he has every right to assume that he is working hard enough to earn those money and Company's money is not a waste. If it were a waste he would not be in the team ne ways.

Now replying to the Mahmud (Bangla cricket owner) ........

If you get profited from printing his interview then in this capitalistic soceity its very normal that he will ask for something in return, this case it was some money. SO I realy dont find anything shocking here. before being a captain he may very well looked for publicity and fame now he doesnot need those. And we must understand that. For whatever reason we, bangladeshis have this tendency of thinking stars as public property and charity. They have their own life to live and a family to raise just like ours and on top of that their money is as hard earned as ours

Edited on, October 3, 2005, 9:21 PM GMT, by mafizraju.