View Single Post
Old October 11, 2005, 02:37 PM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Quote:
Originally posted by bharat
Quote:
Originally posted by Hatebreed
Those Indian [] are cowards because they can't fight the BDR, so they kill innocent unarmed people for enjoyment. India really needs to be taught a lesson but the government has no guts!

I remember the time when 16 BSF [] got gangbanged by BDR. It's sad but brings a bitter smile on my face.
Your posts have a paradoxical and as well as a diabolic tinge (or rather complete flavour)

At one breadth u say that 2 BD's are killed and u seek revenge and in the same breadth you talk abt smiling (even if you say it is sad) abt 16 BSF men being killed ...

>>Those Indian [] are cowards because they can't fight the BDR

Do you really think so ? Would an army which lost 3000+ soldiers for BD would do the same agaist BD .

What you are achieving by u'r posts is exploiting a tragedy to boost and pamper u'r ego and hatred ..the result of which is more bad blood among the two nations....

I would suggest that you would take a couple of deep breaths and think non-partisanly about ..how much has India done bad to BD...has it killed lor intended to kill millions (like the Paks) or how much has it done to affect u'r economy (do you really think ithis is the case ?)
If that were the case why would India allow lacks and lacks of BD immigrats into India ..........

I dont expect you to even think abt the above ..infact I can expect your reaction of more hatred ...towards me and the post ..but I guess this post is intended at "like minded" people like me in BD ..which I am sure is a majority ..ofcourse we /I are "no-brainers" according to u
before you start moaning you should have noticed my post is about 'BSF' not the Indian army.. BSF i believe is a para-military border 'defense' force... but they obviously take things way further than that.. it's usually referred to as 'war crime', look it up in the dictionary...

I always appreaciated the Indian army's help towards the sucession of our liberation war.... but there is a catch.... the same way you accuse Bangladesh of illegal immigration, the main reason India helped us back in '71 is because large number of Bangladeshis were fleeing to India for shelter... so Indian Govt. had to do something........ nevertheless, I never disregard India's support back then..... but things are not same now. India's BSF criminals kill citizens of my country in a regular basis... much like Israeli military did to Palestanians for decades.... So you should appreaciate that Bangladesh as a country is still very patient and peaceloving..

how much has India affected our economy? well the foremost amount would be 2 something billion dollars for trade deceit itself... i'd rather not go into other economic sectors because i have to pile of lots of sources and i don't the time... India also owes us compensation or at least repairment for the environment damage farakka dam has caused Bangladesh....

i've already discussed much of these issues in my previous thread so i cant be bothered anymore to make many of the ignorant people here realise why i don't like india as a country.... i have indian friends, i watch indian films.. but i don't appreciate Indian government or BSF cowards messing with our sovereignity. Leave us alone before all the respect you earned in 71 is nevermore.

Edited on, October 11, 2005, 7:39 PM GMT, by Hatebreed.