Thread: BSF
View Single Post
Old October 12, 2005, 08:11 AM
BanglaCricket Multimedia

@Bombayrocks:
let me guess, you are what? 14-15? If that is it then there is no point in pointing out whats wrong in your posts. Otherwise what you said have absolutely little relevance to what hatebreed said. Its like a early teen ranting and raving to something he has little clue about.

I personally have lots of grievances against the policies that India (or rather indian government) uses when dealing with Bangladesh. Well funny thing is its not only the Indian govt at fault as much of it happens with a direct collab with our OWN government and the amount of corruption going on in there. So at the end of the day I wont solely blame the Indians Govt.

Having said all that I am extremely sorry to have deviated from the initial topic.

It is never a good idea to kill people the way BSF does. I am sure there can be other methods that the BSF can employ to ensure stopping of illegal tresspassing of the border. There is absolutrly no freaking way you can justify killings like this on a regular basis. How many times do u hear BDR shooting down indian tresspassers. And you cant possibly make me believe that some indians never wander into BD territory trying to get their "cows" back to their home.