View Single Post
Old October 21, 2005, 04:45 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally posted by banglar_dorbesh
i really get frustrated when i see suggestions like this. one doesn't need to be rocket scientist to know why our politcal environment is complicated. two reasons:

1. education: ....

2. poverty: ....

so,
the total solution = education +kicking out poverty
True... but can we do that with the current political setup regardless of who wins in the next few elections?

We know the problem, we also know some of the solutions, but do we know how and when to implement those solutions?

For example if we can solve education and poverty problem, most likely we will solve most of our problems including our political problem. But can we do that with our current political and econmical setup?

Its a problem of 'Murgi; first or 'Unda' first.

Can we solve our education and poverty first in the current setup before solving our political environment? Or do we need to solve our political problem first before we can tackle our poverty and education problems? I don't know the path.

May be thats why (even most of us already know that solving education and poverty problems we could solve most of our other problems) we never could get a good grip on it even after 30+ years of our liberation.

Edited on, October 21, 2005, 10:35 PM GMT, by Fazal.