View Single Post
Old December 16, 2003, 04:15 PM
Banned

Just to clarify, Arnab -

surely you did not think that I am in a state of denial, did you ? All I was trying to fathom is that if there was such a document, why should it be so elusive (internet or not) to the point that a person with your search abilities is needing to query?

Anyway, the document seems to merely elaborate details on military methods to squelch rebellion/resistance from what is perceived by them as a civil disorder on a grand scale to undermine the independence of their country i.e, Pakistan !! Surely, on the 25th, no country had acknowledged the separation of East Pakistan from West Pakistan. No formal declaration of INDEPENDANCE had even been made (was one ever made ?).

Ofcourse however, the crime lies in the manner with which it was executed - the human rights violation (to put it very mildly), and the ensuing genocide.

Pakistan's mass murders in BD are certainly 2nd or close to it, in the history of genocide making (whether one assumes that 300,000 people perished, or about 150,000, as the Newsweek magazine had put it, in its last estimate).

Surely, the master of all genocide planning would be that of Reinhard Heydrich at the Wannsee conference ?

Requesting your further illumination on these matters.