View Single Post
Old December 16, 2003, 10:02 PM
Banned

Arnab -

Thanks for your additional comments.

But obviously, your judgement is driven here by hindsight, and with much emphasis on the effect portion of this "cause and effect" binding relationship that you are dilligently establishing.

Ofcourse, no matter what I argue here will by any means understate the sequel of monstrosity that was to take place in the following months. I hope you factor that into your thought process.

Maybe what I am trying to understand here is whether this document was established to derail efforts to establish East Pakistan as an independent country, or was it to prohibit the majority representation from acquiring its due legitimate power ?

Anyway, neither of us are by any means lesser of a Bangladeshi than the other -so to insinuate that ones interpretation of facts revolving around an event is more correct than the other simply on the basis of the side taken or opinion established, is exactly a reason why political parties now in BD are so screwed up !

Ok, before I begin incurring the wrath of Arnab's teutonic level of intelligent response once again, I admit my subjugation to it.