View Single Post
Old March 1, 2006, 06:08 PM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: SH, MH, TA

Quote:
Originally posted by sadat_04
Relax guys, its just Kenya, who gives a sh't about them anymore. We won the ICC trophy, we have a better cricket foundation at home and all the things are in place for future of cricket in Bangladesh and just take a look at our u-19 team. btw, Kenya can't even compete in u-19 tourney. anyone wonder why ?
comparing Bangladesh and Kenya now is just foolish, there was a time when they were better than us but now its a different era all toghether.

Have u guys seen who Kenya is playing against ? The zimba.. team is a joke, the captain never played an ODI before this series.
If you ask me its a waste of time for us to play Kenya at this time, we will gain nothing out of this other than some bragging rights (yes we will win the series, no question about it). We should always be playing better teams to better ourselves at this stage ( 5 years from now, things will change and we will do the same to weaker opponents at that time).
I say play full strength in the first two matches, win them and then rest players like masri for aussie series. we should beat them without our full strength any given day ( i realize this is cricket and accidents happen).
faltu topic. who's kenya ?
Now there is no difference between you and Ponting! I think we still should respect Kenyan until we win the series...