View Single Post
Old April 13, 2006, 03:03 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Brian Charles Lara

Ashraful is a total waste. he has the talent but he is too arrogant to use it. he is the only batsman in the team to play all the shots but some how he manages to play the wrong shots.

Same goes for aftab. he has a tendency to play the ball on the air. he is aggressive but he was confused about his style, whethter he should go after the bowlers or defend everything.

Khaled masud is not as good as he was before with the bat and that should be taken in consideration. i am not saying he should be dropped but our batsman should remeber that and play sensibly. cause when pilot comes to bat he can only support the batsman on the other end and build up a partnaership. and for that a good batsman is neccessary to be on the other end. aftab should realise that when he gets out our tail is exposed. so he should not play rash shots and choose shots carefully.

i don't see any good players in place of aftab. Nafees iqbal is an opener and he will take omar's place sooner or later. and tusher imran is no good in national team. he is another "Rokon". So ashraful and Aftab should realise their importance in the team and play accordingly for our country's sake