View Single Post
Old February 17, 2004, 01:55 AM
Cricket Legend

well yeah i agree akram is fat which is why many people dont like him and is considered as a joker for many players. but i dont think fat is the best word that defines akram. if you look at akrams career one more time carefully then i am sure that you wont say this. because akram is still one of the best batsman in bangladesh. his batting still entertains me and i still think that he is one of the best captain of bangladesh until now because we won the ICC under his captaincy. he is a very stylish middle order batsman. since akram and bulbul left the team we were never able to fill those 2 spots. we were actually not able to find any good replacements for these 2 great players which is why we are changing players in these 2 positions constantly. and please give me valid website where i can see what the under 19 coach actually said to him because i dont think akram should have been behaved like that. if he was really been behaved like that then i would say that we are disrespecting a great hero.