View Single Post
Old April 24, 2006, 10:04 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim & Sakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by sireza
Unfortunately not satisfied with your reply dear.
If the student is brilliant then he only need correct guidance from his teacher to excel.We all know Ash is a vary good student but then why his teacher is not guiding him properly.If we think Ash is no more a good student and can not achieve desired result then we should not ask him to go for the Exam,rather study in the same class and come back next year for the final Exam.BTW his class room is again domestic cricket
dear sir ashraful is a good student but he is the type who is very lazy nd wont revise his academics b4 the exam.... as a result he does bad in the exams.... however his teacher teaches him everything nd he knows everything as well .... now it is upto him to revise b4 the exam to get good results.....

in a more literal way.... whatmore is doing what he can .... it is ashraful who has to perform not whatmore ..... if whatmore wasnt doing his job properly ashraful wud not be giving us match winning knocks like the hundred in cardiff.... there is only so much a coach can do ...i guess i m just repeating myself....