View Single Post
Old June 6, 2006, 10:06 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC - Bangladesh Representative

Favorite Player: Father of BD Cricket

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayed
eng have even a beta chance of winning that '66. that time, brazil was very strong, with pele etc. nowadays, even if they are all that, i don't think they're as good as they used to be.

so eng have good chance. heck, they reached the semis 16 years ago, and quarter finals last time around, why not two better this time. its gud to be optimistic.

as 4 those aussies who slate eng football, tut tut. Hollander shatey draw korey, boro kotha botase!

win the wc for a change, then slate eng.
mate i appreciate ur enthusiam for ur team.. at least u gotta hv that.. ha ha
good luck with it.. see me after semis.. lol

as for as England..let's see their success in world stage ...

a dodgy win in 66....( we all know that history mate)
a boring win in 03 rugby...(finally something)
and for ur satisfactory ..... just in case..
an ashes after 17 yrs... ha ha
(pls remind me if im forgettin any other ones...)

3 acheivements in god-knows-how-many-yrs-since-they-seems-to-invent-every-single-game-known-to-mankind-but-is-crap-at-it-anyway... oh god thats a mouthfull

the enthusiam n money that are being poured in English soccer, its an utter shame that they hv won ONLY 1 wc...

Every game Australia has a long tradition, they are one of the world's best...if not the current and all time best..

cricket, hockey, swimming, tennis, rugby...

football was ( up untill the WC qualifier) on the bottom ranking in the australian sporting pecking order... and they seems to play in its WC version, which i reckon is a tremendous achievement on its own... but the way its gaining its momentum at present, im sure if they can keep it up, in 20 yrs time Australia would have a great football team ( they already rank 44 )

dont get me wrong, i like the current English team, i just don think they are good enough to win the world cup..more so, i just don want them to win the wc...

this yrs wc should be won and belongs to only one country...BRAZIL ..

and for Australia, id be more than ecstatic to see them passin first round...
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest [Al-Qur'an,13:28]