View Single Post
Old June 24, 2006, 12:02 AM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abd
I mean some Middle easterns. Man they s***!!! I mean, I read in a newspaper few days back, a bangalee good girl pakistani citizen born in Saudi Arabia, got raped by a Saudi Shaikh and when the shaikh left he warned her that if she goes to security, he will make her parents leave the kingdom. She went anyway to the officials, and they did the obvious thing. They put her in the jail and she stayed in the jail for 6 MONTHS. One member of the security force offered her to spend a night with him, if she want to be released. But she didn't take the chance. Then some pakistani organization made her release. I mean, these type of stories happen often in the Middle east. Any people with families there from third world countries, they do not have proper protection for their young female family members. The middle easterns just kidnaps female of these foreigns of the country and rape them and later, no one finds them, only those people know what they did to those poor girls. The workers in middle east don't have any protection. They don't even get paid regularly. I met a kuwaity guy in my university. He's a foreign student. When he get to know me, his attitude just told me that anyone from south asia is like miskin to them. I never talked to him later. It just goes on and on...and god I am so angry at them.
These are the munafiq mirjafor i am talking about , and as long as they have control all of Muslim world would keep suffering, oh how I wish I could burn down there skin he he .