View Single Post
Old June 24, 2006, 06:15 PM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Founder

Favorite Player: তামীম, শা

Germany vs Sweden was supposed to be exciting but the German's made it look like a peace of cake.
Argentina faced unexpected resistence from Mexico, they looked too comfortable and did finally walk away with the win.
Italy should win but I will be rooting for Australia. Expect some bad referring against the minnows. It has become a sickening trend in this years world cup.
Swiss and Ukraine - are you kidding me with this match ? Swiss will probably win it but I doubt if too many people will turn on their TV sets for this one. The winner of the Italy - Australia match will have a good chance to make it to the Semis without much hassle.
Portugal v Netherlands - I won't watch this match but I hope Portugal wins.
England v Ecuador - Ecuador is the third best team in South America. England fans may be up for a surprise KO. I'm hoping to see Eng in the next round.
Brazil v Ghana - Salivating soccer. Ghana will probably push Brazil in this one but my team (Brazil) is winning the world cup so I feel sorry for the GHana outfit already.
Spain v France - If you had asked me before the world cup, i would have sided with France but now I want Spain to send France back home. They are so much better in every department.

The first and the last quarterfinal will be greatttttttttttttttt. The third one will be a good one.