View Single Post
Old June 25, 2006, 06:24 AM
Test Cricketer

history was my favourite subject at school, and i probably learned a lot from it than other subjects.....when i look at north korea's issue in google news, i see a lot of parallel in what i learned about nazi germany with what NK dictators are trying to establish...without much success ofcourse....here is why:

just like hitler, NK leaders are trying to create an image of invincibility.....no one other than their own brainwashed society will ofcourse buy into that crap....

just like hitler, NK is trying to invest into militarism to make a war machine.....well with countless sanctions on them, they had more success in making a famine machine....

just like hitler, NK is trying to create an image that NK is just another worker's paradise, where every1 is well provided for, happy........we all know the situation is just opposite.....NK is nothing but an improvised society....

so in following hitler's footstep, does NK leader know that hitler ended up shooting himself in a bunker?? coz if he did he would think twice b4 following him....