View Single Post
Old June 28, 2006, 09:06 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhferdaus
RASUL-ALLAH (SA) is for all, and you generalizing Arabs huh? remember the Arabs themselves dislike these new bonedi (third class amir) group, and also keep in mind of a Saudi hero who could have passed out his life a rich doctor but no he went to Iraq and slowed down the firingi advance with his own life, yes suicide might be not a good idea, but in my opinion he did not hurt any innocent civilian and his intention was to slow down the firingis in their path of bloody conquests, just imagine what would have happened if the Arabs/Iraqis would not put up this resistance with all their existence, you and I and those who are living BD would be reminded of the good old imperial days by this time ... so do not blame all the Arabs for the crimes of few, and also do not blame all the americans for the crime of imperial bush.
Dont get what the great deed the doctor did and its consequence to us. I dont know why you are carrying bush in this discussion. Do you think, the Arbs will save us if Bush wants to attack BD? Can you give me some idea what the great Arabs did when we were getting raped by the pakistani Army? We are sympathetic to the people of Palestine; but they dont have even the minimum concern about us.