View Single Post
Old June 29, 2006, 05:52 AM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Mohammad Rafique

She can say anything and can do anything to regain power. She managed to impose ban on Export of Sugar, Dal and Wheat from India to Bangladesh for the next three months (last three month of BNP's term), so that price of these essentials hike & people suffer and BNP faces problems ahead of General election.

A number of reports have already been published in several newspapers in BD.

Anyway she managed to get another award . 'Mother Teresa Lifetime Achievement Award' for his contribution in peace (!!!???) and humanity (!!!!!?????) from an unknown organization among lots of controversary.

I recall one famous remark by a famous person (Linked with TIB, I am not mentioning his name .. ) in a private discussion..

Both of our leader is goru (sorry for the word), one (Khaleda) knows it and says few words, and the other (Hasina) doesn't know & shouts (Hamba Hamba...)

No offence, If I have hurt anyone saying this, at least these are not my words..

In my opinion, none of them is worthy, but Hasina is more destructive to our country and society compared to Khaleda.

Last edited by Miraz; June 29, 2006 at 09:52 AM.. Reason: Delete inappropriate word