View Single Post
Old July 11, 2006, 10:34 AM
Test Cricketer

I never compared Pele with maradona. Period.

I compared the prfessional life between Maradonna and Zidane. Not a player. U r mixing up these two. Great player may not have a great success professionally. Ronaldo is a phenomenon.. but .. he isnt that successful professionally. He didnt win much with the clubs. Maradonna did some great things with Napoly two two season. he was also first caught with drug stuff in Naples. He might be God to Naples. but.. he doesnt even come close to what Zidane had achieved in his life. Perhaps.. u can go thought both of these guys career records. U are inteligent enough to understand where is the differnece.

Just becoz, u dont like Zidane, doenst mean, u have to lower him all the time. I never liked Maradonna.. but I never considered him anyting less than one of the greatest players ever to play in this world. He plays football very few could do that. I never doubted how great he was and always speak loud abt him. I surely dont like him. but, his 86 goal against England and belgium.. are ranked 1 and two in my book. So.. I may not like him at all. but. I am surely not an arrogant guy when appreciaitng someone greatness.