View Single Post
Old July 20, 2006, 07:28 PM

Favorite Player: Mashrafee Mortaza

Carte, I do understand the fact that israel would stay, and have to say, it should stay. otherwise, where would all those people go? right?

wait, isn't that a completely different question we are asking? asking for home for a homeless is a completely different matter than throwing someone from his home so a homeless can stay. have they ever begged before taking the palestine land?

ok, that was 60 years ago, and we are in 2006 now. so, lets focus on the current issue. if israel gave palenstine a seperate state and leave them alone would anyone give a sh*t about them? no. or may be yes, they will still curse them, but thats about it. all it needs in middle east for peace is, israel not wanting more than what it has already shallowed. but opening brushfire on the sound of bike's tire burst is not the way of peace, and everyone has a limit they can accept. I do not see any reason to blame any of those who wants to have a clear border where israel is not allowed to enter. to be truthful, that is the only requirement for 99% of the people there.

btw, about the comment on israel to stay: I cann't give you the source or anything, but I heard that there is a curse of a prophet on them that they will never have a land of their own.

side note: when I first got my pasport it said: this passport is valid for all the countries of the world except for israel and south africa. latter when I renewed it, they took off south africa because nelson mendrela has changed the country by then. it is not muslim solidarity, its a way of a protest from weak.