View Single Post
Old July 21, 2006, 06:20 AM
Cricket Legend

Why we have to bring India in every damn issue? Regarding Israel, USA, UK, Jews consiparcy they have done what they should. Ask ourselves, did we do what we should? What our so called 'brother' doing? Why they can not presurre USA? Why not an oil embargo again againest those country supporting Israel?
I know not all jews support Israel's view. But even they are afraid of being touted as anti-israel; anti- semitic. We could help them as much as we can. Are we doing anything to help them so that they could change the opinion in Israel. While Jew lobby is recruting christians to do the work for them. We are bickering and complaining.
On a different note, I wonder why I am not allowed to go Israel? What harm I would do to my country by going to Israel? I actualy want to visit Bethelham and Al Aqsa mosque.
Just because so called 'islamic brotherhood' or because 'Israel involved in an unjust war' I can not go to Israel is unjustified. If the second one is right why don't ban going to the countries of 'coalitions of willing'. If the first one is right, lets check the fact first. All muslim countries including Palasitine but excluding Iraq supported Pakistan government during the autocracy of 1971. Just recently Kuwait is asking higher price to Bangladesh for oil. Saudies are patronising the so called 'islamic movement' in Bangladesh. So where is this brotherhood? Infact after Bhutan and India, Israel is the third country who recognized Bangladesh.