View Single Post
Old August 4, 2006, 08:46 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTazim
Totally disagree.. the fluke wins do not count. And that's what they have been. Considering the amount of money Dav Whatmore is getting, he should have the ability to make us poop gold. But look at this dismal performance.

YOU NEED CHANGE IN THE LEADERSHIP. I NEVER LIKED HIM.. I NEVER WILL.. HIS RECORD IS PATHETIC WITH RESPECT TO BANGLADESH. LOOK HOW SRILANKA GOT RID OF HIM, knowing his limitations.. His days as a coach is over.. He is better off coaching associate countries..
I completely disagree with u in this matter bro. Dav is an wonderful coach, i believe you would not have said this after the Aussie series. Then u raised no question about him.

SriLanka did not get rid of him. He helped them to win the World cup then when he went away after a while the Lankan team became a rubish one. And then they recruited him again. He gave them new light. Just ask any Lankan supporter. And there is nothing in him so that anyone hates him. Obviously in this era of professionalism he needs to be get paid. Whether we are a small team or big team it dosn't matter.

So pls dont blame him. Blame your own bunch of gadha, okormonnoder.

ওইখানে আমিও আছি /যেইখানে সূর্য উদয়/প্রিয়দেশ পাল্টে দেবো/তুমি আর আমি বোধহয়/কমরেড, তৈরি থেকো/গায়ে মাখো আলতা বরণ/আমি তুমি আমি তুমি/এভাবেই লক্ষ চরণ