View Single Post
Old August 14, 2006, 10:41 PM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC - Bangladesh Representative

Favorite Player: Father of BD Cricket

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMHasan
Batting have been very low quality, fielding and bowling was less than average. Still we have won few mathces cos its the Zombies and the Kenyans. What we will do in the champions trophy?
i think this was simply a result of over confidence and lack of respect for the opponents... BD players r certainly trying to things easily here and payed the price in Zim for that. they learned that even being the clear favourites u can loose a series due to arrogance, complicency and simply, stupidity.

never underestimate ur opponents, as they always say. Australia just got away with the in last BD tour and we probably also did in Kenya.

as far as Champions Trophy, i hope the boys pull up thier game in time and play some positive, good, winning cricket.

cuz honestly, among those qualifier opponents, only team we didnt beat is WI, and i believe we can beat them in an ODI. plus our performance against the bigger boys has been on the upward chart for the last few matches and would certainly love to keep that pace.

So dont raise ur eye brows if im sounding too enthusiat, but i think we all can certainly hope.
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest [Al-Qur'an,13:28]