View Single Post
Old December 11, 2006, 08:24 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by billah
AL did not give us freedom, obviously, your knowledge about Bangladesh is very poor.

Jamat or no Jamat, if you support what you see in that video, you are completely insane as the BAL party leader hachina.

I openly criticize BAL party insanity, and peepsqueeks like you will be pressing keys sitting behind a desk. Watch out, cause it's not hard to find out where that desk is....you may have to try to call me rajakar in my face then...

You won't like it.
The country fought liberation in 1971 on Mujib's leadership. If u know so much abt history i am sure u can never deny that. please give credit to where it deserves. And the act u are talking about, i am sure no one supports it, but ask urself is it only Al that is engaged in Violence or is it all the party. Kajal ( remember a BNP activist himself) made 200 pieces of a human body on the process oif killing it, no one writes nething abt him, y because ntv never telecasted the gruesome images? Not that no one knew that he was a Mastan when he was in BNP. I am sure there are underworld people working for all the different political groups, pls dont blindly blame one party for violence.