View Single Post
Old February 10, 2007, 11:20 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mustafizur Rahman

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMHasan
Oh yea grown up! Tell me about that. Whom against you playing? A team which lost all of her good players? Or a team with a good potential? If it was 2004 I won't mind but it is 2007 and we are still struggling to defeat this 3rd string team.

Do you have any hope or expectations of doing well? What you will do if you play against India or Srilanka? They will score 300+ runs then you will die scoring 230 and loosing by big mergin just like CT. Live a real life.
cool...another one got caught in the net.

read that post over again, then tell me which part of it makes sense. none, in my opinion. i'm talking from a purely linguistic perspective.

now if we shift our focus to cricket, your post becomes even more blurry. i thought its expected that we get whupped by india or srilanka, since they are far far stronger than us. if we happen to pull a victory, which we are capable of doing, then it will be considered an upset. oh look...i AM living a real life. how charming!

how bad do you guys think zimbabwe is? seriously. since when is bangladesh god-like in comparison to zimbabwe? they have a couple of wicket-keeper batsmen in taibu and taylor, both of whom can play in our team purely as batsmen. chigu is the best allrounder in both teams. utseya might be on par with razzak. sean williams is underrated, a promising young batsman who will turn some heads. they are just like us, a bunch of young promising guys who need exposure. quit putting zimbabwe down.

dude...zim IS the no. 10 in the most latest rankings, bangladesh being no. 9. 3rd string? i thought we are playing their national team.