View Single Post
Old February 10, 2007, 11:22 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Real player,Media player

Quote:
Originally Posted by shovon13
huh? you know what, just because i feel like a prick, i'm going sit here and point out all the bull in that post.

1. sports is one of many things i breathe and live. weed's another.
2. of course we (along with bashar) will say we can whitewash zim on the moon even. what do you expect him to say? "we'll give them a tough fight"?
3. same applies to our wishes of beating west indies. (while in reality, we got raped by 10 wickets)
4. both bang and zim are able to beat any team in the world. they are not experienced and composed enough to do it even remotely consistently, yet.
5. i just said in my last post, i rate bangladesh slightly higher than zimbabwe. want me to make a poll and find out what everyone else thinks?
6. we are targeting one win out of the two matches against india and srilanka. do you think zim is going the wc planning on losing all 3 of their matches. who doesn't want to win?

lastly, i dont know where you get this idea of bangladesh being way way way better than zimbabwe. we just recently passed them on the ladder. number 1 team in the world isn't really that much better than no. 8 (england i think, who just recently beat aussie in the first final of a triangular tournament). we're talking about no. 9 and no. 10 here. they are SUPPOSED to have nail biters. those nail biters are supposed to help both of these teams.
You are making me talk too much..which i dont like. jst to tell u...if #8 team can beat #1 team then #9 also have beaten #1 team! AND few days ago..there were a thread on BDCRICKET FORUM....saying...BD Vs ENg,..in which we all agreed that BD is able to beat this ENGLISH TEAM .
so i dont know why do u put BD jst slightly higher then ZIM? do u think anyone in this planet thinking that zim will go to wc second round? But Many are thinking that BD MIGHT jst Might be able to beat INDIA OR SL.

I dont PUT ZIM KENYA and BD in a same CLASS ! we are jst like the INDIANs and the Srilankans. And dont Try the crap of saying...we are still Young....and learining give is 5 more years we will be better team...all those crap. we are Experiencede enough now. we are not the babies of Cricket!