View Single Post
Old February 10, 2007, 11:29 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mustafizur Rahman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umar
You are making me talk too much..which i dont like. jst to tell u...if #8 team can beat #1 team then #9 also have beaten #1 team! AND few days ago..there were a thread on BDCRICKET FORUM....saying...BD Vs ENg,..in which we all agreed that BD is able to beat this ENGLISH TEAM .
so i dont know why do u put BD jst slightly higher then ZIM? do u think anyone in this planet thinking that zim will go to wc second round? But Many are thinking that BD MIGHT jst Might be able to beat INDIA OR SL.

I dont PUT ZIM KENYA and BD in a same CLASS ! we are jst like the INDIANs and the Srilankans. And dont Try the crap of saying...we are still Young....and learining give is 5 more years we will be better team...all those crap. we are Experiencede enough now. we are not the babies of Cricket!
you sound like the kid who wants to grow up already. its a process my man. could you say those nice positive things about our team 4 years ago...just after the wc in south africa? see...progress. now a days we can dream of beating top teams, as opposed to hoping to put up a fight like we used to back in those days.

there's more progress to be made though. we are not even close to india or srilanka. not yet. they'll beat us at least 8 out of 10 times.

we are not the babies of cricket. we are in the early teens. with zimbabwe closely following us (they were ahead of us, mind you. they still would be, if their government didn't mess up everything)