View Single Post
Old February 10, 2007, 11:44 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Real player,Media player

Quote:
Originally Posted by shovon13
you sound like the kid who wants to grow up already. its a process my man. could you say those nice positive things about our team 4 years ago...just after the wc in south africa? see...progress. now a days we can dream of beating top teams, as opposed to hoping to put up a fight like we used to back in those days.

there's more progress to be made though. we are not even close to india or srilanka. not yet. they'll beat us at least 8 out of 10 times.

we are not the babies of cricket. we are in the early teens. with zimbabwe closely following us (they were ahead of us, mind you. they still would be, if their government didn't mess up everything)
dude...u are Living a "IF" Life. If this didnt happen that would have happened... if this was a slow ball this player wouldnt have got out ...if this...

Man thats it...u think whatever u think. and let everyone else think that we are MUCH better team then ZIM(and we are supposed to be)...and we are able to beat ANY TEAM in this WORLD which ZIM can't at the moment( THERE is no "if" i'e if there was heat streak They also could beat...) I thought U are living in Reality !
Btw u are saying about After SA Wc...we improved . then after the last tournament agaisnt ZIM did we improve ? we certainly havnt. coz we are supposed to beat them more easily. go and read the Cricinfo bulletin of this Match ! it might help u !