View Single Post
Old March 23, 2007, 11:58 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Ian Bell

I mean the safest thing would be to bat second and bowl first. However, considering rain the most sensible thing would be to bat first. Play the same 11 as before but if they really want to play out some different combination experiment with the bowlers not with batters like JO or Rajin. I don't think JO's got any class and Rajin will be playing for a spot so that's not what Bd needs right now. Sure, many people might consisder JO as a safe and sound player but to me he's got no class, no orthodoxy about his batting... in one word useless. I don't like this mentality of playing safe. I would back Tamim. He's better than JO and Rajin. Just because he failed in one match doesn't mean they should sit him out. As far as bowling well I would try Shahadat because Bermuda will struggle against his pace and bounce. But for me absolutely no JO nor Rajin. We should play to win, and don't go to the field "trying not to lose the match" because that's way too negative. We must be hungry for a win and play like Tigers. Let's go Bangladesh.