View Single Post
Old March 29, 2007, 04:40 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by layperson
This was your response when you thought I was changing my name to taunt you. This was after you implied my opinions might be that of a layperson's.
Wait a second. That layperson thing was a response to Alien, not you. Is Alien your sockpuppet?

Quote:
So that was just a harmless taunt from you which I took it just that way.
First, that was not a taunt. Second, it was a response to Alien, so there's no point in you "taking it" in any way.

Quote:
After this you thought I was taunting you but you did not take it in the same manner instead suggested that it is something that might be admin baiting.
I don't understand what you are talking about. Do you like to weave your own little stories about some Internet thread and recite your rongchorano story in another thread? Does this fulfill some kinda need for drama in your life?

Quote:
An example where admin taunts a member but when the admin thinks the member is taunting him he gives him a reminder about bans.
Cute example.

Quote:
In my post I had asked you as simply and as clearly as I could and since you did not understand I was compelled to give you an example now. I still think my suggestions would make for a much better solution than where this debate seems to be heading. It is upto the BC admins to either take it leave it. I dont mind continuing this debate either.
What are you some kinda honorable delegate whom the BC admins are holding a diplomatic session with? This is freakin hilarious.