View Single Post
Old April 9, 2007, 01:04 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

there are a bunch of positives in the newest "ashraful scoop":

- ash has matured tho he still hasn't reached his prime...he is still ultra young, has a solid 10 years on his career, and thus won't reach his peak for another couple of years or so...so don't worry!!!

- anyone realize that ash doesn't sound so stupid in his interviews anymore??? i dunno if its the journalism, or if he actually says smarter things, but before he used have this "me first/i'm better than everyone else" kind of attitude which spewed out of every comment he made. now ash sounds a lot more team oriented.

- for those who are worried, ash proves that patience is the course of action...aftab will also eventually arrive and probably sooner than ash did given that aftab has a better coping ability than ash...i do rate aftab as the stupider of the two however and this may have a balancing effect.

- players like saqib and SN who are not as talented as ash/aftab, but who have 10 times the cranial power and grit and determination will also come a long ways...we just have to give them the same time that we gave ash and aftab.
I drop knowledge so heavy it leaves the world unbalanced, exterminating the spiritual force of all that challenge, I'm the lyrical apocalypse that crumbles the granite, replacing you as the dominant species on the planet.