View Single Post
Old April 10, 2007, 08:32 AM

Favorite Player: Mashrafee Mortaza

More or less, I agree with you.

If JO was able to play 5 more overs against SA, we would have lost the game. One of the biggest reason we did so bad against NZ is that he played his usual innings, and everyone coming after him had clock ticking in their mind. So, agree 10000%, JO must not play ODI again. A completely off form SN is much better option for us. About test, we will wait and see, I'll just not decide now.

About Hablu, his captaincy sucks. period. As a batsman, he has shown good work time to time and I would not mind having him as a player when he is in good form. That means, not as captain as you cannot drop captain. He also adds experience to the team, so have him in the squad but not as captain.

Now a days, it is quite hard to win without posting 270+ score on a good pitch. We can never ever do that if JO opens. That is a negative and losing mentality from the beginning and need to stop. Who cares if we lose by 20 runs or 200 runs. A lose is a lose. The sooner selectors realizes it the better.

Talking about who to replace? JO or SN no problem there.

Hablu with Forhad/Rajin. Both can contribute with bat and adds the 6th bowler option.