View Single Post
Old April 16, 2007, 10:40 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: nadif chowdhury

Oh man...Ireland played sooo well yesterday, I feel bad taking anything away from their tremendous win...even so, this must be done for my own satisfaction...

I WANT TO KILL THE TEAM, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!!!! (minus mushy and sakib...i'm just incapable of thinking them harm yet...which just contradicts my previous statement of every single one of them)

man, we played like ****...absolute crap ****..tamim is another adolescemt with too much testoterone that all he wants to see is a ball out of the park...it like boosts his ego...

ash played well, but i'm fuming angry at him especially (misguided anger, i know i know...im only a kid..)..he played that identical shot only 3-4 balls back to be nearly caught!!! He seriously reminded me of Dhoni's dumb indiscretion in a Test against England...dropped by Monty only to play the same shot next ball and get out...

aftab seriously needs to set his priorities set...does he want a short cameo, go in and blast a few and get out even when he could go on and make a big one?

Nafees...i dunno what to say anymore...

Habibul...he's gotten enough flak from everyone..i'll be mild and say he needs a captaincy coach..

Sakib and Mushy...I didnt watch Mushy's dismissal, so cant comment..but i think he was the sole bright spot and encourager in the field...and Sakib's dismissal was unfortunate....bowling not horrible..he's supposed to be a stock bowler, in my opinion anyway...or maybe i just support these two too much...

mashrafe...i would have liked to see the penetration and the pace he had against india...

rafiq...he was the senior pro, i expected more...MUCH more...in terms of batting AND bowling..he has opened for BD before...he, at least, should have tried to reestablish resistance...

Raj, I didnt watch too much of him...bowling was uncommendable...

Shahadat...need i say anything?! ?!!!??!?!?!?! then again, maybe he wasnt prepared himself...

the fielding was DISGUSTINGLY horrible...my friends were all shocked when i told them this morning that bdesh fielded like this..Even being Indian, they always thought BD fielding to be amongst the best in the tourny...

I'm just disgusted at the meek defeat...

Then again, congrats with full honours to the Irish. We gave them an opportunity and they grabbed it with both hands (and feet too..:P)....