View Single Post
Old April 17, 2007, 06:48 PM
Street Cricketer

Default Looking for some young cricket stars

Hi everyone. I am kind of the newest member in this great site of our Bd Cricket,even though I am viewing this site and the forum regularly. I am also a hard-core circket fan of BD like U all. Anyway, I am looking for some energetic cricket player for my team in NY for Common-wealth Cricket League. I know that there 2 other Bd teams playing in this league, and I know them very well. I have been playing Bangladeshi league for last 10 years. This year I am introducing a new team at the Common-wealth Cricket League in NY. Its a very fast pace league and will be playing against West-indian, Indian, Pakistani, And some English teams. All the games will be playing on Sunday. League starts from end of this month and goes untill mid October. If any cricket lover wants to play and enjoy the excitements of the games pls contact me ASAP. Ones have be very committed to the team and serious about the games. Must be regular at the practise and day of the game. Hope I will get some good respond from U folks. Long live BD Cricket team.