Thread: Suggestion Box
View Single Post
Old April 24, 2007, 03:54 PM
Test Cricketer
Favorite Player: Shahadat, Zunaid

Hi: I send this suggestions to one of the admin.s and he asked me to put it here we go...
Hi: I've been a regular on this forum for about 2 years, and wanted to give some feedback just as a regular member. I think this forum is great and the MODs are doing a wonderful job. But with the team's recent success the band-wagon fans are starting to ruin the fun a bit. There are often 5 or 6 threads about similar topics and this causes three problems.
#1 You don't know where to put your post
#2 You have to jump from thread to thread to read the complete story
#3 Because of the divided the attention, in most threads, the discussion dies down after a one or two pages.
So here are my suggestions:
#1 Delete/Move all existant threads
#2 MODs start one thread for each player and coaching stuff on the squad (all the discussion about Ashraful stays in his thread)
#3 MODs also start threads for each notable/significant topic (Such as captaincy, team selection, batting order, future players etc.)
#4 If a member feels that there's a topic that existing threads don't cover, they can send the suggestion to MODS and they can review the necessity or direct the member to the appropiate thread.
Again, I know, this might be a hard task and post counts maybe messed up due to all the re-arrangement. It's just my suggestion that thought might make this forum more interesting and make the discussion here enjoyable and lively. Thanx.
*BTW thanks for that chat session with Razzaq and Mushfiq, hope there will be more of that in the future.
Fast bowling is all about character and attitude. You have to have the attitude of bowling fast and hitting people. So for most of the Sub-continent the problem remains in the attitude." (Aqib Javed)