View Single Post
Old April 25, 2007, 08:12 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Bangladesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by bd_fan_from_india
my apologies to all who found my posts offensive and thanks to all guys who supported me. we all have a right to dream, even we indians r ourselves dreaming of winning the 2011 wc, so we cant prevent others from dreaming.
Now the Q is how dare Indians even dream about winning the next WC?? After the debacle of this WC most of the super-stars would have reitred to various professions, such as, chef, fruit-seller, fish-monger, street performer etc. What a waste of talents- I would say!!:p

It seems like you're obssessed with big-hitters. Well, a 17 yr old charging a fast bowler in the WC and dispatching him on the second-tier of the stand goes down as a big hitter in my book. If you are not convinced then wait until the BD v Ind series. There are plenty more where that came from! You might not be surprised but your fellow compatriot Sanjay Manjrekar is amazed by Aftab and his "Six hitting prowess". Dont forget about Mashrafi, until recently, his SR was above 100. His batting career hasn't even began yet! Finally, I'm sure you have seen Ashraful and he is only 22!

Can we dream now, bd-fan-from-ind??