View Single Post
Old May 2, 2007, 12:11 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

The point you think that I was wrong, I think otherwise. You have every right to reply and discuss and debate but if you can't see where I am coming from or what I have replied, the repeatation from my part will continue to convince you that I wasn't wrong. I know I can't convince you but all I can do is relay my points in different ways.

I didn't take offense to your post saying I did a Rajesh or something I need to make that clear. But I wanted to let you know I didn't include shewag just by picking his two lowest scores. I did not agree with what you said even though it may seem that way to you. The game against Bermuda was a dead one for what it is worth.

Then came he did good part. His batting against BD and SL was anything but good for India (was excellent for BD and SL). Who cares if he scores 500 against Bermuda alone? That wouldn't allow India qualify to the second round. That is why I disregarded that stat. Not because I don't like him or something. I did the same with others whom I included to be fare.

From there the comments of "you can't just stop" is just trying to antogonise the other party/person. Is that a way some debates? Now you tell me since you are lecturing on how a person should debate.

since back and forth started from your replies I should be able to defend and reply to your comments and be the last person to stop.