Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
1) Are you a member?
2) Do one need a General to accompany him/her?
3) Do guests get in free? If not, how much is the entry fee?
4) Can guests rent clubs there for a round? Or do they have to bring their own clubs?
5) How big is the course?
6) How many holes are there?
7) Does the course stay open all year long or just the summer months?
I'll get you in bro. Being an army brat has huge advantages. It's one of the best kept secrets of Asia. Many Japanese, Korean, Thai and Taiwanese golfers fly to Chittagong directly just to play here. Here's the link-
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)