View Single Post
Old September 10, 2007, 11:55 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatebreed
Puck, read the poll then make your comments. I can't see the poll options that say 'Razzak is the ultimate match winner in the world' or 'Bangladesh is the best team in the world'. This is a poll about individual performers in a very specific category. LEFT HAND SPINNERS. Razzak may not be the best yet, but he's up and coming. You're calling him “ordinary” because Bangladesh does not win enough matches? If one person's ability was enough to win matches consistently, then there would no need for the team would it? Just send good ol’ Razzak by himself and save a lot of money to donate to Puck’s school of vomit-causing sarcasm.
this is a bangladesh cricket fans website so all poll results would naturally reflect a bangladesh team centric bias. neutrality and objectivity is not acceptable here.

when one gets used to mediocrity is it easy to accept what is laid out in front of one's eyes. the very best would influence the outcome of matches. the likes of murali and warne did that consistently. when razzak does that i'd start considering him in the same mantle as those two.