View Single Post
Old September 11, 2007, 10:21 AM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck
the current bangladesh team isn't vastly inexperienced, they are much experienced in losing. this loss can be attributed to various factors but attitudes as above by placing all the mediocre cricketers in such a pedestal also had a major part to play. one fine knock in twenty innings turns a cricketer into the worlds best batsman and three outings for a bowler against poor opposition turns him into a superstar performer. keeping a lid on the expectation, showing a little more modesty and reason would bode well for the future. i realise that you and the others are very excitied about his supposed talents. however, lets focus on the possibilities so far and achievements once he has played 100 matches.
Sorry Puck, but again you're rambling on about things that aren't relevant because we are talking about an individual here, not the entire team. Don't attribute the mediocrity and losing attitude of others on one person. I doubt anyone here seriously considers the Bangladeshi batsmen the best in the world, because there are too many great batsmen in the world and not many recognised LEFT HAND SPINNERS. If you the read posts, I think most people already agree Razzak is not the best, but needs time to flourish. The poll doesn't reflect that because nobody here takes it seriously. Enough said.