View Single Post
Old October 2, 2007, 08:07 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanCricFan
Dear Sohel NR bhai,

You CANNOT have "God alone" without the Prophet, hence, the testimony of faith- "There is no diety except Allah and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah". Can one be a Muslim just by testifying the first part of the Shahadah? NO- thats the verdict of scholars of Islam- both Sunni and Shi'ah. There is a Ijma' on this matter.

I can only say you're treading a very slippery slope here and you should stop right there! What you're propagating here is outright dangerous, to say the least. I suggest you consider your stance carefully.

Peace!
A serious threat.

I don’t respond to threats very well, no matter how well or ill disguised they may be across cyber or any other space. However, I shall try. So here it goes: -

1. Your misunderstanding of my intent, in light of everything in my post, clear things that can be explored without preconceived bias, is deliberate and malicious. I am disappointed but not really surprised at this point.

2. Provoking whatever that you’re trying to provoke by attempting to put words in my mouth is an old trick. A trick that by the infinite grace of Allah, does not work with me too often.

3. What in those posts threatens so much to threaten someone like me who advocates the Quraan and everything in it including the Shahadah?

4. My conscience is clear and I am ready to face Allah’s judgment anytime He wills, so in the final analysis, fear and paranoia-driven crypto-fascistic threats do not scare me. Give it your best shot my brother, I will pray for peace in your heart when all is said and done.

5. I am reporting your threatening post based on deliberate and malicious misunderstanding to the MODs.

I have nothing further to say to you.
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)