View Single Post
Old October 2, 2007, 08:54 PM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Development

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanCricFan
Dear Sohel NR bhai,

You CANNOT have "God alone" without the Prophet, hence, the testimony of faith- "There is no diety except Allah and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah". Can one be a Muslim just by testifying the first part of the Shahadah? NO- thats the verdict of scholars of Islam- both Sunni and Shi'ah. There is a Ijma' on this matter.

I can only say you're treading a very slippery slope here and you should stop right there! What you're propagating here is outright dangerous, to say the least. I suggest you consider your stance carefully.

Peace!
Do not haste to judge others. It is not our duty to judge rather spread the knowledge. If you have something knowledgeable to say, then just say it don't judge. Everyone has right to their own belief. If you do not agree, then just say "peace". This is the way God orders you to react if you are truthfully proclaiming His orders.

I will not elaborate too much on this issue, as it is quite sensitive in nature; and without previous Quranic study, one can easily start fierce argument. Only thing I will quote is one simple verse from Quran:

Sura: Al-Imran (3) Verse 18

Transliteration:
Shahida Allahu annahu la ilaha illa huwa waalmala-ikatu waoloo alAAilmi qa-iman bialqisti la ilaha illa huwa alAAazeezu alhakeemu

Literal:
God witnessed that He, (there is) no God except He, and the angels and those of the knowledge (He is) keeping up/taking care of with the just/equitable, no God except He, the glorious , the wise/judicious . (God and the angels and those of the knowledge witnessed/testified that there is no God except God alone.)

Translation:
GOD bears witness that there is no god except He, and so do the angels and those who possess knowledge. Truthfully and equitably, He is the absolute god; there is no god but He, the Almighty, Most Wise.

This is the Quaranic oath for a muslim. Please carefully note how God categorizes the groups who know this truth. Only two groups, angles and among humans the knowledgeable ones. God didin't mention muslims, neither did he mention mumin, nor did he mention the righteous. Decide for yourself if you are in the category who recognizes the truth.

I don't have to go to any tafsir, explanations, mullha, ijma, fiqah or anything. Anyone can understand the meaning. If we are knowledgeable, we will accept this truth and not try to change or add to it. This is the correct shahadah as proclaimed by God. No one has authority to change it. There is no god but The God.

In the very next verse God orders us to surrender to this and become a muslim!
3:19 - That truly the religion at God, (is) the Islam/submission/surrender
They said, "After we turn into bones and fragments, we get resurrected anew?!" Say, "Even if you turn into rocks or iron.[17:49-50] |Wiki: Cold Fusion occurring via quatum tunnelling in ~101500 years makes everything into iron.

Last edited by Nasif; October 2, 2007 at 09:44 PM..