View Single Post
Old October 19, 2007, 10:28 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

With trick plays (fake field goal and fake punts) Rutgar beat So Florida. Excellent planning by the coaching staff. As of Oct 18 2007, this year 25 times a ranked opponent lost to a lower ranked team. Multiple defaulters are Georgia, Rutgars, Louisville and Wisconsin. Rutgars, Georgia and Louisville beat a higher rank team also. So only Wisconcin is highly over-rated by the pollsters.

For the first, in a long time I am happy for Notre Dame. They will not see the post season.

My Arkansas team is playing pathetic in SEC play. They played 3 games lost all three even after having a lead at the forth quarter in all three games. One lost by 3 at bama (didn't call a running play - incomplete pass: which would let bama with no time to come back), one lost to Auburn by 2 at home. The kentucky game was over when the blocked the field goal with 8 point lead only to get a ruffing the kicker penalty and let Kentucky continue the drive. Eventually kentucky scored on that drive. Grrrr!!! I was so hyped up for this season, alas....

Last edited by Tigers_eye; October 19, 2007 at 10:35 AM..