View Single Post
Old October 28, 2007, 05:10 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafee & Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabir
Strictly from a neutral point of view, I DON'T think Buddhika is over-reacting here.

I once called India a MINNOW and saw how my Indian friends reacted here. And when you guys are saying SL is up for a minnow bashing, it should of course upset him.

SL may be going through a bad patch, which happens to every team. It happened to India, Pakistan, NZ, and even Australia. SO WHAT? Last time I checked TEAMS GOING THROUGH A BAD PATCH OFTEN RETURN TO THEIR FORM!!!! Don't forget that you're talking about a team which thrashed you in your last match...and threw you out of the WC. Don't forget that you're talking about a team which played FINALS in the WC. At the same time, no one should forget that India thrashed SL in their backyard before the WC, and also that India played in the finals of the previous WC.

Apart from that, when I see you guys fight like kids over your favourite team on a Bangladeshi cricket fan site, it just makes my day...SO CARRY ONNNN
I agree with kabir bhai.

My sympathy is with the SL supporters. The way SL peaked at the world cup gives me hope that SL- AUS series will be awesome!!! I will give it to the lankans for playing so wonderfully when mattered (in WC 07). The srilanakn team is a bit rusty at the moment, but i have faith that they will peak at the right moment. They have an amazing bowling attack which is unparalleled in among the Asian. Only weakness is that they don't have good back-up batsmens yet, when their stars are out of form, they don't score heavily.