View Single Post
Old November 4, 2007, 08:13 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: PRINCE OF KOLKATA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganguly da
on one hand I feel bad for these pakistanis who are brainwashed day in and out and fed garbage. I bet 70% of them don't even know the unthinkable atrocity that their army has committed in the name of "islam" .....I don't think they even know the atrocity their "islamic" army has committed on the minorities of east pakistan who were their 1st target. NO wonder Shoaib Malik felt that their loss to India was a loss to the whole muslim world and they are made to believe that they are the messiah of whole islamic brotherhood front. One of the biggest genocide committed by Pakistan after Hitler and Stalin. And it makes one's blood boil to think that so many of these war criminals led a good life, got married, had kids, did normal things after murdering/raping and massacring so many bengalis.

Dada what do u expect from the Pakistani belief? the majority of those killed were Hindus, they were given orders to hunt the Hindus and the Rajakars put a yellow "H" to make things easier. Islamic Fascists like the Jaamat use that as an excuse, that thats why the liberation war to them isnt "all that important". and the REAL Muslims who arent extremists, well, they were killed and branded as "Hindu lovers".

the scary thing is that its like these soldiers knew that Bangladesh was destined to be created and they would try and dumb the people by killing their intellectuals and hope to create a Islamic Bangladesh by slaughtering the minorities in a few years time, which sadly in past 10 years or so has proven to be the case, with the new develepment on the 71 liberation, Bangladesh seems to be heading the right way.