Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
Half of Jauary is still left so subject to change:
1. JS didn't quit. (was my biggest worry)
2. Getting ready for the World Cup (U-19) and SA dholai series (national team)
3. Khulna winning the NCL (4 day)
4. Mushi's excellent diving catches in tests
5. Mash showing he is not finished
6. First time bowling out an opposition in all test matches in a series (not Zim)
7. First time a BD batsman (Tamim) leading all highest run scorer table in a test series (not Zim) This is a big one. (eventhough opponents batted two or three innings mostly - never happened before)
8. We can complain against any biased umpire and ask his removal otherwise call of the series (learning from the powerful ones - how to do business)
I would fill the remaining two after the month of January finishes.
9. Sakib's comeback fight...
10. Future "Ten Grand" our beloved Mijan Bhai!
> Start slow. Build a base. Then explode.
> I needed to perform so that I could give my countrymen an occasion to cherish and be proud of - Ice Man
> My photographs @ flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/obayedh/
Last edited by kalpurush; January 16, 2008 at 03:16 PM..