View Single Post
Old February 28, 2008, 06:50 PM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC Design Team

Favorite Player: Shahriar Biddyut

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsifTheManRahman
If Rafique's not retiring, I wouldn't mind dropping Nafees for him either - we have enough batsmen in this team as it is.
Second that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gowza
... i wouldn't mind seeing raqibul hasan in the squad instead of saleh and i'd probably swap rahim with dhiman.
Much too early for Raqibul to hit the national frame, isn't it ? He's got lightyears ahead of him. Will get ton of opportunities too. I chose Rajin to remain as one of the reserves simply because of his fielding abilities, in case we need a 12th man sub in.

Also, including Dhiman in the 15-man squad will put enough pressure on Rahim to perform with the bat. I'm counting on him (Rahim) to take that positively and rule Dhiman out of contention, given that Dhiman is infact selected in the 15.

About Riyad... he gives us the off-spin variety that we so badly lack. He had a good Sri Lanka tour. Mosharraf is uncapped, and that's all I'd say about him. At the end of the day, it wouldn't matter if either of these two, if selected to play in the XI, can give a good return with the ball. Their batting would be bonus.