View Single Post
Old July 19, 2004, 01:26 AM
Retired BC Admin

Quote:
many comments about India in this forum can also create similar sentiments in people from that country.
True. But this is a private fan site unlike cricinfo, Cricketnext, Rediff etc. This is the only site the BD fans got to vent their frustration and anger against all those heartless comments. Sorry we can not allow other fans, wheather Indian, Pakistani SriLankan etc to have the same previllege except for some honourable persons like Tintin, James etc who had long earned that previllege.

Consider this, I can not have the exact same previllege at your home as you yourself do, or do I? This is only natural and I have nothing but to live with it. Besides, I just can't go to your home to say bad things about you. The same goes here too. I urge you to read again my last post from this thread.

You don't think we will be quitely absorbing all those bullets from Hookes, Ganguli, Warne, cricinfo, CricketNext etc without making a noise? Why are you calling me as being touchy knowing that you were playing with a sensitive issue? Why are you fueling the fire by giving un-called for expert assesment of future results in advance as being "complacence"?

It is our friendly policy to allow anyone to become a member and participate in discussions as long as they don't make demeaning remarks about Bangladesh cricket. We will not tolerate anyone exploiting our friendly guesture. And you agreed to this when you signed up as a member.

My message is loud and clear. There wouldn't be any more explanatory post from my part on this. But I'm never tired of wearing my mod hat.